Friday, February 25, 2005

Pre-convention update

In a couple of hours, I'll be departing with the family to Dallas to partake in ConDFW. There will be some advance copies of Voices of Vision available for sale. Yea! Which means I'll have something to do during the autograph sessions other than twiddle my thumbs. Double yea!

Here's my programming schedule for the weekend:
Saturday, 10 a.m. Magnolia Room
Online Publishing: World Wide Writing (Moderator)

Saturday, 11 a.m. Reading Room
I'll be reading a bit from Voices of Vision

Saturday, 1 p.m. Magnolia Room
The Editor’s Panel: The Red Pen Rises

Sunday, 11 a.m. Mesquite Room
The Reviewer’s Art

Sunday, 12 p.m. Autographing

Should be lots of fun. The ConDFW gang has a great lineup this year, with lots of editors, so no telling how wacky things will get. Plus, I have special Voices of Vision promotional materials which I'll unveil on Saturday. In just a few year, this stuff'll be going for the big bucks on eBay, so you know you don't want to miss out!

Now Playing: The Kinks Give the People What They Want

No comments:

Post a Comment