Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Gilliam on Dark Horizons

Dark Horizons has an interview with Terry Gilliam, in which many things are spoken of, including the upcoming release of The Brothers Grimm and Tideland. But this quote is what caught my attention:
I think if you read in the press, I mean, when I write stories about my erratic career, you know, in comes 'Munchausen,' you know, a disaster, a failure. They all rate 'Brazil' now, 'Brazil' is okay, but the others, I mean 'Munchausen' keeps getting the shit kicked out of it, I don't understand what's going on here. I think it's a really, really fine film.

Okay, I'm going to spell it out for you clear and simple, people: The Adventures of Baron Munchausen is the most spectacularly visionary film ever made. Deal with it.

Now Playing: The Doors The Best of the Doors

No comments:

Post a Comment