Friday, October 13, 2006

World Fantasy Schedule

It would appear That the preliminary World Fantasy Con schedule is now online. For the life of me, I cannot remember if I was on the schedule in Corpus Christi. Hmm. In any event, this year I'm scheduled for a reading on Thursday at 4:30 p.m. Readings are 30 minutes each, since there's like 500 other authors trying to get onto programming as well. I figure I'll read the first half of "Prince Koindrindra Escapes," which means I'll have to practice up on pronouncing those monstrous Malagasy names I peppered the story with. Sheesh. Reap what you sow and all that.

There's also a Saturday reading block from 3:30-4:30 p.m. featuring the Cross Plains Universe contributors. I won't be reading anything there, I'm sure, but I wouldn't miss it for anything--not with all the other cool folks and stories that'll be on display.

Now Playing: Manheim Steamroller Halloween Monster Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment