Thursday, March 25, 2010

A review! A review!

Who says good things don't come to those who wait? Well, actually nobody that I know of, but that's beside the point. John Denardo over at SF Signal has posted a terribly kind, and absolutely unexpected, review of Voices of Vision. Yeah, you read that right--my 2005 interview collection with the mind-bogglingly creepy cover.
I often say that I don't just like reading science fiction, I also enjoy reading about science fiction. Voices of Vision easily satisfies that hunger. It's an excellent collection of revealing interviews about some of the greats in the field of sf/f - and definitely worth a read.

I'm serious, glowing reviews like that come along every day. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it doubled sales of the book. Hear that, you six who've actually bought copies? You're about to have company!

Now Playing: Jiggernaut In Search of More

No comments:

Post a Comment