Friday, July 09, 2010

Friday Night Videos

Enjoy the spectacle that is "Doctorin' the Tardis" by The Timelords, a.k.a. the KLF, a.k.a. the Jams. I'm not certain what the story is behind the various band names, but at least we know Gary Glitter isn't involved. Well, actually, he was. On the "Best Of" compilation, there's a remix version of this song titled "Garyin' the Tardis" so there's that. I'm inordinately amused by the high-tech Daleks in the video. What I wouldn't give to see a similar scene played out on the current Doctor Who series with a Ford Galaxy. And Billie Piper. But that kinda goes without saying, huh?



Previously on Friday Night Videos... Kenny Loggins.

Now Playing:

1 comment:

  1. OK, I had not seen the video before, though I do have the casette single which has Gary in the Tardis on the flip side. Catchy tune with the standard Ron Grainger theme mixed in.

    ReplyDelete