Saturday, November 17, 2012

365 / 16: The element of frustration

You may be wondering why I have no 365/15 entry, but instead am posting my 365/16 image instead. The answer would be the subject of today's photo: This Transcend Compact Flash memory card failed on me last night with two--count-'em--two songs remaining in Aerosmith's concert in Austin. It is dead to the world, unrecognized and unresponsive to cameras, computers and other assorted electronic stick with which I've poked it. To say I am out of sorts about this is something of an understatement. I'll have my day 15 entry in a few hours, but the fact that the vast majority of some pretty nifty Aerosmith concert shots are now lost (as well as all of my Cheap Trick photos) a wee bit disappointing.

365 photo challenge, Lisa On Location photography, New Braunfels, Texas. Transcend compact flash CF memory card

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon EF 100mm 2.8 macro

Lisa On Location Photography

Now Playing:
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment