Thursday, November 22, 2012

365 / 21

For Thanksgiving, as we do every year, we visited relatives in the piney woods outside of Bastrop. Fortunately, this part of the county was spared from the wildfires that caused so much damage last year, so we're certainly thankful for that on this holiday. Following a magnificent dinner put together by my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and assorted pot-luck contributions from friends-and-relations, my little boy and I took a nature hike through the woods. He found a centipede. And a velvet ant. And some grasshoppers. And I also let him take pictures of many of these things with my camera. I, on the other hand, took this one as a memento of our little adventure together.

365 photo challenge, Lisa On Location photography, New Braunfels, Texas. shadows

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon EF-S 10-22mm

Lisa On Location Photography

Now Playing:
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment