Monday, June 21, 2004

The obligatory post-Father's Day report

My, what fun these Father's Day events can be. Presents came from all around. Lisa got me a copy of Warrior Women, a book that I've been wanting even before I started on the whole Wonder Woman/Amazons research kick. It looks like the kind of book I love. Calista got me two items: A Texas A&M shirt, which is always good, and a photo of her and me screaming down the log flume at Sea World. That one's in my office at work for all to see and admire. The prize for unique Father's Day gift goes to little Keela, however. She got me two pairs of Supergirl panties. Fairly skimpy Supergirl panties, which I couldn't fit into even if I were so inclined. Lisa, however, can wear them, so it's a win-win situation as far as I'm concerned...

Now Playing: Various Classical Relaxation vol. 9

No comments:

Post a Comment