Monday, August 23, 2004

Adventures in formatting

Well, Blogger tech help finally got back to me. Their suggestions were terse and not very detailed. Let's see if they have any effect on things.

Not terribly effective thus far, I'm afraid. And their suggestion to simply use one of their templates is annoying--mainly because I am using one of their templates, albeit with different graphics, but still.

Well, we seem to have reached some degree of not ghastly with the page, after many false starts and repeated uploads. None of the official and proper coding seemed to work, so I reverted to habit, and played hit-or-miss until I rigged up something that seems to work. Sort of. Just don't look behind the curtain--it's not a pretty sight.

I should also point out that the Boston album ended a long time ago, and I'm now onto The Doors' greatest hits, but I won't.

Now Playing: Boston Third Stage

No comments:

Post a Comment