Friday, August 27, 2004

Holy frell! More Farscape!

I do not currently get the SciFi Channel, nor shall I be getting it in the near future because of my undying bitterness regarding the way the screwed Farscape over in cancelling that series. Which presents me with something of a dilemma, as Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars airs in October. Hmm. I'll figure out something before then, I'm sure. But right now there's a new trailer up that promises quite a lot. How do you distill a planned fifth season's worth of plots down into a four-hour miniseries? I have no clue. And I'm not crazy about the generic "Mr. Voice" voiceover running through the trailer. But hey, it's Farscape. At the very least, the mini will be witty and entertaining. I can't wait.

Now Playing: Jimmmy Buffett Boats, Beaches, Bars & Ballads

No comments:

Post a Comment