Thursday, May 26, 2005

I-Sci-Fi... maybe

Tonight you may or may not be able to fire up the ol' InterWeb and listen to me make an utter and complete fool of myself on one of those newfangled online radio programs. I'm supposed to be a guest on the I-Sci-Fi internet radio program this evening, from 8-10 p.m., or thereabouts. I've been talking with the show's head honcho, Cap'n T-Rex, for a couple of months now, and have all manner of schedule conflicts bump the date all over the calendar. But tonight is supposed to be showtime.

Except... I haven't gotten the final phone call from him, the pre-interview interview where we go over the general outline of the discussion before the phone lines are opened for callers to speak up and heckle me. This could be an interesting experience, or not. I suppose we shall see.

Now Playing: Jiggernaut In Search of More

No comments:

Post a Comment