Wednesday, May 11, 2005

New (old) anthology

Last year my story "Simultas" was published in the e-anthology Kings of the Night 3. I was pleased with this, particularly since "Simultas" was the first fantasy story I ever wrote and holds a special place in my heart (a bleak and disturbing place, but special nonetheless). I'm happy to report now that the e-anthology has been reprinted in actual paper form. That's right: You too can now own my timeless prose--along with the timeless prose of other writers--printed in black ink on dead trees!

Kings of the Night 3


I've always toyed with the idea of writing a novel about poor old Caius, and have written a number of short stories about him that, while fine as stand-alones, work far better when read in sequence. I wonder if I'll ever get back to his tragic tale?

Now Playing: Emerson, Lake & Palmer Return of the Manticore

No comments:

Post a Comment