Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Return of the Shrine

Anyone who's ever talked comics with me knows I'm a huge fan of the DC Comics character Green Arrow. So much so that in 1998 or thereabouts I started the Green Arrow Shrine with reviews, commentary, art galleries and such. In 2001 I merged it with Scott McCullar's Green Arrow Compendium to form the extensive, expansive and exhaustive Unofficial Green Arrow Fansite. In the intervening years, Scott's work with Shooting Star Comics and mine with my writing and RevSF took up so much our time the site lay fallow for months. Then years. With the cost of maintaining the domain and such far outstripping its return, we made the decision to break the individual components back out into their original forms. So I present to you the return of the Green Arrow Fansite:

Green Arrow Shrine


Keep in mind that the Shrine's in pretty rough shape at the moment. Those same time issues that kept us from working on the Fansite are still at play. Most of the graphics are still missing, some formatting is off and I have no idea when I'll get around to reposting the interviews and galleries. But I'm working on returning the reviews sections up, and already have a few ready to go. So hey, enjoy.

Now Playing: Violent Femmes Why Do Birds Sing?

No comments:

Post a Comment