Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I will not make fun of my t-sip friends reading this blog

I'm too big a person for that. Instead, I'll let the Houston Chronicle's Richard Justice do the dirty work:
The University of Texas takes a backseat to no one. Well, except for Texas A&M. Thank you, sir, may I have another? The Longhorns suddenly have a new daddy. That's right, it's the Aggies.

Whoo. Mr. Everything Kevin Durant scores 28 point and records yet another double-double, two A&M starters foul out with eight minutes to go, and Aggie star Acie Law is dragged off the court with a hurt leg and the Ags still whip the sips by 18? We've entered Bizarro world, indeed.

Now Playing: nothing

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:03 AM

    It was a good game even if the outcome did not reflect it. Kevin Durant is spectacular. However, there will be another game (in Austin) later this month. Do not assume the same outcome.

    ReplyDelete