Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A most delicious sight

Stop the presses! Freebirds World Burrito is on the cusp of opening a new location in San Marcos! Can I get a "Hallelujah!" from the congregation?

Freebirds1Freebirds4



Freebirds2Freebirds3


This is excellent news which makes my taste buds very happy. It's going to be located in the San Marcos Plaza shopping center right off I-35, just a few doors down from Hastings. The space they're taking over has been vacant for the better part of a year--it was a deli or somesuch eatery previously. The drive through will be exceptionally convenient for those evenings when I'm picking up a bunch of Monster burritos to take home to the wife and kids. Yum--I can't wait!

Now Playing: Syd Barrett The Madcap Laughs

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:09 PM

    There went all your economical lunches! Mom

    ReplyDelete