Friday, January 25, 2013

10/365: Steampunks

During the big Canon party at Imaging USA, the organizers trotted out a bunch of fashion models to a mini stage in the middle of the ball room. No big deal. A number of photographers jumped at the chance to shoot them, but I suppose they needed to build a port. I wasn't terribly impressed, but I thought the gesture a nice one. After a while, however, the organizers mixed things up, sending out models made up as zombies and, my personal favorite, some steampunk-themed outfits. I still wasn't going to fight the scrum of photographers to get a good angle, but the steampunk costumes made me smile and pick up my camera for a few shots. Well-played, Canon.

Imaging USA steampunk fashion shoot

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

Now Playing:
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment