Tuesday, January 29, 2013

16/365: Boudoir

Here's a little change of pace, a boudoir image from a shoot The Wife and I did with Seraphina Song. I have to say, I feel this was one of my most productive photo sessions ever. Lots of great images. I like this one because it's sensual without being overtly sexual, and significant personality comes through.

365, San Antonio boudoir photography, Lisa On Location, New Braunfels

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

I also shot quite a bit of the session with my infrared camera. I got some nice, interesting shots with that as well. They're going to take a bit more processing, but this nice headshot called for immediate attention. It's quite striking and surreal, no?

365, infrared glamour head shot photography, Lisa On Location, false color, New Braunfels, San Antonio, Austin

Camera: Canon XTi/400D infrared modified
Lens: Canon EF 50mm 1.8mm mark I

Now Playing: Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment