Thursday, January 17, 2013

4/365: Wild Blue

I experience a whole lot of frustration tonight as I tried (and failed) to set up a shot for my film photography class. I just could not get the composition and depth of field to cooperate, despite a couple of hours of work. I came close, but not close enough. Will have to revisit the concept at a later date.

If only it went as easily as today's 365 project photo. I love blueberries. I like beer. When you put the two together, it's normally a nasty, artificial, chemical-tasting mess. But Wild Blue blueberry lager is different. They use real blueberries--and lots of them--with no artificial colors or the like in the brew. It's fruity and crisp and fresh. I like it a lot. Not enough to drink it all the time, but whenever I have a blueberry craving, it hits the spot.

Wild Blue blueberry lager, 365 photo project

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L

Now Playing:
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment