Tuesday, February 26, 2013

34/365: Battletech

Once again I find myself playing catch-up with my 365 photography project. Taking 9 hours of university classwork, plus working a 40 hour week, plus fulfilling family obligations does not make for an over abundance of free time. I haven't even managed any edits to my Chicken Ranch book these past two weeks! In any event, here's a shot from last weekend, when the family and I attended ConDFW in Dallas. It was my first visit to that convention in a decade, and I'd missed the great people who put it on. Bug was in his element, and found the gamers right away. Here he is learning the intricacies of Battletech from a seasoned pro:

Battletech game at ConDFW, 365 photo project, Lisa On Location photography

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

Now Playing: Clannad Rogha: The Best of Clannad
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment