Monday, January 28, 2013

15/365: Fairy Girl

Remember how I mentioned I'm taking photography courses at Texas State this semester? Well, I drafted Fairy Girl to model for me for an assignment for my film class. The instructor wanted us to challenge ourselves, so I decided to attempt light painting, which I'd never done before. Once we finished up with the film shoot, I pulled out my trusty 7D and grabbed a couple digital shots for good measure. I used a 580EX with a Honl honeycomb grid to illuminate Fairy Girl, and a red LED light from my astronomy tool kit taped to the end of a stretched-out wire coat hanger to create the flitting fey.

365,night photography, fairy, light painting, New Braunfels, Lisa On Location photography

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L

Now Playing: Various artists The Virtuoso Trumpet
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment