Saturday, January 19, 2013

5/365: Mesquite Sunset January 2013

Today I went out around sunset on Friday to attempt to get some specific shots for my film class assignment. Not sure if I accomplished that or not--won't know until I hit the darkroom next week. But I had my 7D with me--as is so often the case--and took the opportunity to photograph my favorite mesquite trees.

I'm going to be out of pocket for a few days, so this is likely the last 365 installment for a little while. Never fear, I'm still shooting. I'll hopefully have a bunch of new and/or good images to share next week.

365 photo project, mesquite sunset, New Braunfels, Texas. Lisa On Location Photography

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

Lisa On Location Photography

Now Playing:
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment