Wednesday, January 23, 2013

365 catch-up

Our time in Atlanta for Imaging USA was a whirlwind of travel and conference sessions. I'm not sure I'm a better photographer for it, but I did come away with inspiration and techniques to think about. With work and course work taking up much of my time, not to mention family obligations, I may be a few days until I'm fully caught up with my 365 schedule. But here's photo no. 6, taken as we wandered the streets of downtown Atlanta on Saturday night, desperately looking for a restaurant that hadn't closed at 7 p.m. for dinner.

Coca-Cola sign, Atlanta, 365 photo project

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

And here's photo 7. Sunday afternoon, the bright sun reflecting off the Atlanta skyline caught my attention (with it's blinding glare) and prompted me to get this shot. You'd never know how cold it was despite the bright sun. I thought Georgia was supposed to be part of the deep south, where winter never really took hold? Could've fooled me--I was happy to get back to Texas and out 70 degree Januaries!

365, Atlanta skyline, reflected sunlight

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

Now Playing:
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment