Friday, June 21, 2013

138/365: Bogotensis seed

Bogotensis is my next subject from the Passiflora Society International seed sale. Again, I've never attempted to grow passiflora bogotensis before. It's a decaloba, which I like, and fairly rare, which I also like. However, it is reputed to dislike high temperatures, which means I'll have to keep it indoors throughout the summer lest it suffer the fate of the unfortunate tasconias I've attempted to grow. This might be the oddest seed form I've come across yet.

passion flower, passiflora bogotensis, seed, macro. Lisa on Location photography, 365 photo project, New Braunfels, San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon 100mm 2.8 macros with Vivitar 2x telextender
Lisa On Location

Now Playing: Shakira Laundry Service
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment