Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Your kung-fu is better than my kung-fu

Okay, here's a quandry for all you loyal readers who know a good deal more about HTML than I do (which covers pretty much the known universe from junior high on up). Blogger just switched out the banner ad at the top of the page, and now there is a navigation bar up there instead. Which I actually find pretty nifty, even if their color selection leaves something to be desired.

My problem is that the nav bar now overlaps my title graphic. My blog's page also spills over beyond the borders of whatever size window I view it in, and the entry headlines are suddenly flush left against the window with no breathing space in there. This is the case when viewed either on a Mac or PC, with Safari or the dreaded Explorer. What gives? I've compared my HTML with other selected blogs that don't have this problem, and don't see any obvious screw-ups on my part. Any suggestions to fix this mess would be greatly appreciated.

Now Playing: Dire Straits On the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment