Monday, May 09, 2005

Finn's game

Mark Finn has an interesting game going on over at his LiveJournal. Since I suck with placing faces to names, I'm not going to repeat the offer here, because the result would be too many awkward, "Uh, and I know you how...?" moments. But here's the gist of it:
01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie remind me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

And here are Mark's responses to me:
"Science Fiction Double Feature" covered by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
1:00 AM
familiar
I think our drive to Wizard World cinches it, full of wonderfully-geeky comic book conversations. Or the ArmadilloCon-Chinese Buffet-Monkey Walk.
I wonder when you'll get back to your prose?

Mark, suffice to say, is a strange, strange man. And he left out the "animal" entry. What's up with that?

Now Playing: Marty Robbins Essential Marty Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment