Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Wow. Headrush.

I just got an email from the district marketing coordinator for Borders Books and Music. He thinks my book is great, and thinks he knows several stores in Austin, San Antonio and Houston where signings would do well. He's thinking July, to tie in with Harry Potter mania. He wants posters in the stores so those same buyers notice my book and signing dates in advance of my actual event.

To this, I can only swoon. Just earlier today I debated calling with the expectation that they would refuse to stock my book at all, much less schedule a signing. A happier development (other than my publisher announcing the first printing is sold out and they're going back to the presses) I can't imagine.

Now Playing: Modest Mussorgsky Pictures at an Exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment