Monday, May 02, 2005

Put the burrito down, and nobody gets hurt (or, quasi-return of the celebrity pitchman)

Bill Crider beats me to all the best stories. Such as School Mistakes Huge Burrito for a Weapon:
Someone called authorities Thursday after seeing a boy carrying something long and wrapped into Marshall Junior High.

The drama ended two hours later when the suspicious item was identified as a 30-inch burrito filled with steak, guacamole, lettuce, salsa and jalapenos and wrapped inside tin foil and a white T-shirt.

"I didn't know whether to laugh or cry," school Principal Diana Russell said.

Of course, that got me thinking about Freebirds and how I haven't had one in far too long. That kid from New Mexico might have a future working at the 'Bird, methinks.

What's important now, however, is the fact that my Freebirds commercial is now online for your viewing pleasure! That's right, folks, and not only can you watch me make an utter and complete fool of myself (mine's the one with the goofy-looking guy holding the broom) you can actually vote on which commercial is the best! Come on, gang, help ensure me a long and viable 15 minutes of fame!

Now Playing: Ray Davies Storyteller

No comments:

Post a Comment