Saturday, September 03, 2005

Austin Chronicle!

Here I am, Googling myself for the heck of it (admit it, you do it too) and what do I stumble across but a mini-review of my book by Shawn Bagdley in the Aug. 19 edition of the Austin Chronicle:
Voices of Vision: Creators of Science Fiction and Fantasy Speak by Jayme Lynn Blaschke (Bison/University of Nebraska, $14.95): Blaschke, fiction editor at RevolutionSF and Central Texas dweller, interviews the likes of Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Charles de Lint, Neil Gaiman, and Gene Wolfe in this valuable and well-rounded volume.

This is very nice. Any mention I can get in the mainstream media--arty alternatives like the Chronicle in particular, since they can be picky about what they cover--is a major victory in my book.

Now Playing: Varioius Traditional Music of Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment