Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Political test

Here's one of those online tests I stumbled upon over at Chris Roberson's. I don't do these very often, but as Chris says, this one looked interesting:

You are a

Social Liberal
(66% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(28% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid


The results were curious. I'm not way off the mark, but I've always considered myself much more of a centrist than liberal. Part of that, I'm thinking, is that the test requires one to make "either-or" choices on subjects that I don't view as "yes-or-no" questions. Where economic issues are concerned, I've very, very firmly in the deficit hawk camp, which used to be the purview of the Republican party, but appears to be a philosophy shot in the head by Reagan and whose corpse was doused in gasoline and set afire by G.W. Bush. Ain't politics weird?

Now Playing: Billy Joel Fantasies & Delusions

No comments:

Post a Comment