Friday, March 01, 2013

39/365: Hint of spring

I'm not doing a very good job on my catch-up efforts here. In fact, I'm starting to lose track of downloaded images and what came before what, so if the sequence appears somewhat muddled at times, that's why. Here's a shot from earlier this week, when the buds on my plum trees were just breaking out of their winter dormancy. They're fully blooming now. But I'm disappointed with the image quality here, as the wind was seriously fierce and still moments were few and far between. Ergo, the image softness--the limb just shook too much for a clearer shot, and I didn't realize this until several days later when I couldn't take an alternative photo for the day's installment. Ah well, that'll teach me.

plum bud, 365 photo project, Lisa On Location, New Braunfels, San Antonio and Austin photography

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon EF 100mm 2.8 macro

Now Playing: Altan The Best of Altan
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment