Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Milestones with Jack

This is cool. Very, very cool for me. Over on Amazon, Voices of Vision has been bundled in one of those "Better Together" twofer deals they often offer (and is often paid for by the publisher or author in an effort to boost sales). That in and of itself is cool, since as far as I know, no money has exchanged hands on this in any form or fashion. But what's prodigiously groovy is who I'm "Better Together" with:



I make no bones about the fact I hold Jack Williamson in awe, and he's invariably treated me with the utmost courtesy and respect the handful of times our paths have crossed. There's a reason I chose to use his interview as the finale in my book. To see my little collection adjacent to anything written by him is, as far as I'm concerned, a worthy accomplishment.

Of course, now that I go back there to admire the pairing, I see that Tom Disch has cut in on my action. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted!

Now Playing: Robert Plant Fate of Nations

No comments:

Post a Comment