Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rise of the Machines

The other day my neighbor was in his driveway, happily washing his truck. Only he never had a truck before. So I take a closer look.

"You've got a new toy!" I observe in my ever-so-witty grasp of the obvious.

"Yeah! Do you like it? Isn't it a beauty?" he answers. "We flew out to California to get it, and drove it back over the weekend."

It's a limited-edition, black Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines Toyota Tundra. Only about 800 were made. It looks impressive. Even the taillights are black (one presumes they light up the normal red).

And here I thought I was the big geek on the block for staying up to catch the midnight showing of Terminator 2 at Manor East Mall back in '91.

Now Playing: Wyndnwyre Under One Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment