Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Out of the blue, a neighbor offered to watch the girls so Lisa and I could have a dinner alone before the baby comes. Of course we took her up on it. Unfortunately, I got tied up waiting on some one at work and Lisa and I didn't get away from the house until after 6 p.m. Lisa wanted Applebee's, but the wait there was already 45 minutes long. Chili's across the highway said the wait was only 10 minutes, but there were a dozen people waiting in the parking lot. Yeah, right. We ended up eating at Fire Mountain, which was crowded and not exactly what we wanted, but was good enough.

She gave me Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit DVD and I gave her the special edition DVD package of Titanic. I admit it--we're two DVD junkies.

Now, after doing some more writing on Europa, I'm calling it a night. Very busy day, and I'm sleepy.

Now Playing: Christopher Franke Babylon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment