Saturday, March 02, 2013

41/365: Sock monkey mania!

Okay, I give up the effort of making any pretense of keeping my 365 photos in order as I struggle to catch up after falling more than a week behind. Images get shot on different cards, I do this, I do that, some get downloaded, some don't, and the end result is utter confusion on my end. So be it.

This one is apropos for today, however. It's Bug proudly showing off his sock monkey collection. He had his birthday party today at Laser Legends, a laser tag place down in the Schertz/Universal City area. The party was, naturally enough, sock monkey themed. And he had a sock monkey cake (which I got a shot of, but can't seem to find at the moment).

I'd also like to point out this is image no. 41, which officially makes this 365 photography project more successful than my previous effort, which made it only 40 days. Now I've got only 325 days to go...

Sock monkey collection, 365 photo project, Lisa On Location photography

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

Now Playing: Lorin Maazel: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra Wagner: The Ring Without Words
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment