Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Night Videos

Oh, dear lord. I hadn't heard or thought about Lief Garrett or his mindless disco hit "I Was Made for Dancing" in years, if not decades. Yet I've heard it twice in recent days and expect it will start stalking me like a crazed ex-girlfriend. The only thing I really remember about this song from back in the day was that they based an entire third-season Wonder Woman episode around it, and had Garrett play twins in a convoluted prince/pauper abduction plot. It was very silly. But you know what? That episode isn't nearly as silly as Garrett's pants in this video. So just remember, no matter how bad a state you think our country may be in today, this once passed for entertainment.

Previously on Friday Night Videos... Peter Gabriel.

Now Playing: Jimmy Buffett Banana Wind
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment