Monday, March 04, 2013

43/365: Bull

Today was a day to be endured. Nothing pleasant about it, even though things went as best they could. The legal equivalent of lancing a boil, as it were. I'm a ragged mess. The only good thing about today was my getting some good shots of buffalo in a pasture beside the highway. This big bull was kind enough to put on a show and bellow for me before moseying on over to look for a handout. I missed a potentially great shot of a crested caracara earlier when I couldn't get my camera up before it flew away. And so it goes...

buffalo, 365 photo project, Lisa On Location photography, New Braunfels, San Antonio, Austin

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon FD 500mm f/8 reflex

Now Playing: Genesis And Then There Were Three...
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment