Friday, March 29, 2013

66/365: Culvert

Spent two days squeezing myself into this culvert to try and get the shot I wanted for my class project. And ultimately, once I finally got the shot, it didn't live up to my expectations and probably won't be included in my project. But hey, I got this odd self portrait out of it.

Self portrait Jayme Lynn Blaschke, culvert. Lisa On Location photography, San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels, San Marcos. 365 photo project

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

Now Playing: The Beatles 1962-1966
Chicken Ranch Central

3 comments:

  1. I really like that self-portrait. It's not how I picture you at all, but it is a really interesting photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like you lit the foreground. What f-stop and exposure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. f/4 at 1/100 shutter speed. 100 ISO. 28mm focal length. And I did light the foreground--I bounced an off-camera 580EX II with a collapsible octagonal softbox off the top of the culvert, 1/16 power IIRC. It's subtle, but the culvert was murky dark without it.

    ReplyDelete