Tuesday, April 02, 2013

67/365: Brick wall

Okay, here's the deal: I'm falling farther behind on my 365 postings again (I'm guessing I'm about 10 images short of current) and this past weekend didn't help. I'm still shooting, mind you, but during the Easter weekend travels to visit various relatives, I accidentally left my camera at said relatives. And because of my jam-packed schedule, I'm not going to get it back until next week. Now I've got other cameras here I can use to keep shooting (back up bodies are great for that!) but the shots on the 7D's memory card are out of reach for the time being.

Anyway, here's a self-portrait to help fill in the gap. It was actually a test shot to check lighting and focus, but I liked the dramatic shadows. I've got other, more interesting stuff coming up soon.

Lisa on Location photography, 365 photo project, Jayme Blaschke self-portrait, strobist

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8

Now Playing: The Police Message in a Box
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment