Monday, September 20, 2004

Author complains he almost sold a story--two shots and a beer chaser

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so I don't buy candy that often. Today, though, I picked up a packet of gummy worms because, well, they're fun to play with when I eat them. But I left them in the car, in the sun, and now they are the most disgusting, sticky mess you could imagine. So instead of posting something substantive here, I'll instead point everyone to the author drinking game.

It is, of course, brilliant. Not that the idea is all that original--I've thought up some variations in the midst of questionable books myself. But these folks go all-out. I mean, a Babysitter's Club drinking game? That's just wrong on so many levels...

Now Playing: Billy Joel & Elton John Face to Face in Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment