Tuesday, October 12, 2004

It's all about ME

This is unexpected, unlooked-for and utterly cool. The good folks at Speculations have gone and set up a Jayme Blaschke topic on the Rumor Mill message boards. You know what that means? I've got my own bulletin board now!

And it's not "mine" per se, inasmuch as I don't own it, moderate it or pay for the upkeep. Technically, I suppose this qualifies it as a fan site. Profoundly groovy. I've got a fan site! Now, I just have to come up with witty things to post over there so that people will take an interest and answer in kind. Drop in if you've got a few minutes to spare.

But really, wow. I've been noticed by folks--and didn't even need incriminating photos to attract their attention.

Now Playing: London Philharmonic Symphony Us and Them: Symphonic Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment