Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Zoran does Brisbane

Serbian science fiction writer Zoran Zivkovic has posted a report over at his Nightshade discussion board about his recent trip to Brisbane, Australia. It's an interesting account, one that makes me thoroughly envious. Visiting Australia has long been a goal of mine, and to do it in conjunction with a SFnal gathering is simply the bee's knees.

If you're unfamiliar with Zoran's writing, you can sample his short piece, The Astronomer, that I was fortunate enough to publish at RevolutionSF. He's extremely talented, and his writing has an inventive, droll air about it. He can write the most absurd, outlandish stuff without the slightest hint of a giggle. I know I would never dare play poker against this guy. And despite his protests to the contrary, his English skills are as good if not better than those of some native speakers I've met.

Thanks to Emerald City for pointing this out.

Now Playing: Melissa Etheridge Yes I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment