Thursday, August 10, 2006

My 'Dillocon sked

Tomorrow I shove off early in the morning for Armadillocon, where I'll be up to my eyeballs in writers workshop stuff. The good news is that I'm co-instructing with Editor GoH Diana Gill in my group. Gill's the person who calls the shots at EOS, so it should be an interesting experience. As for the Stargate SG-1 panel I mentioned the other day: I'm still on it, but I'm also scheduled on the "Art of Editing" panel opposite it, so guess which one I'll actually be at? Here's my iterary for the weekend. Say "Howdy" is you're in the neighborhood:
The Art of Editing
Saturday 10-11 a.m.
Diana Gill, Elizabeth Burton*, Rick Klaw, Jayme Lynn Blaschke

Guest of Honor Interview
Saturday Noon-1 p.m.
Jayme Lynn Blaschke*, Julie Czerneda
This will be my second official GoH interview gig, my first being Neil Gaiman a few years back at Aggiecon.

The Wonderful World of Online Publishing
Saturday 8-9 p.m.
Elizabeth Burton*, Mikal Trimm, Jayme Lynn Blaschke, Lynn Ward, Rie Sheridan

Autographing
Sunday 11 a.m.-Noon
Jayme Lynn Blaschke, Jessica Reisman, Scott Johnson, Patrice Sarath, Bill Crider

On a disappointing note, I've just learned that Toastmistress Esther Friesner and Artist GoH Ellisa Mitchell have had to cancel their appearances. It's still going to be a good con, but it's disappointing to lose two such high-profile guests at the last minute.

Now Playing: Talking Heads True Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment