Saturday, April 06, 2013

73/365: Missing Persona VI

But wait! What's this? Could a coincidence of Shakespearean proportions be right around the corner? Is redemption and/or reunification so close at hand? (And by the by, this one took a lot more work than most of the others--an not just for obvious reasons. The sidewalk had an odd slant to the right because of the camera angle, so I had to work at leveling it out while not introducing terrible distortion to the rest of the image. Sometimes reality does bite).

365 photo project, self-portrait, Photoshop, Lisa On Location photography, New Braunfels, San Antonio, San Marcos, Austin. Missing Persona

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
Lisa On Location

Now Playing: Janis Joplin 18 Essential Songs
Chicken Ranch Central

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice work! Keep it going! I guess you'll like a suggestion of mine, I hope I didn't posted it before at some of your posts: using of sites like zazzle.com, cafepress. com, fiverr? They could be a good way to show your works/blog, etc and to help "remove" stupidity in the streets like headlines on t-shirts, fridge-magnets, cups, etc: My Boyfriend kisses Better Than Yours, FBI - female body inspector, etc. Not everything we see and think of should be about sex, right? It would be much better if there were more nice pictures (even of mythical creatures), good thoughts, poems (from any genre are welcome I guess), etc? I'm allanbard there, I use some of my illustrations, thoughts, poems from my books (like: One can fight money only with money, Even in the hottest fire there's a bit of water, All the problems in the world lead to one - narrow-minded people, or
    Let's watch the moon, let's meet the sun!
    Let's hear soon the way the Deed was done!
    Let's listen to the music the shiny crystals played,
    let's welcome crowds of creatures good and great...
    etc). I guess such lines sound and look much better than the usual we see every day? Best wishes! Let the wonderful noise of the sea always sounds in your ears! (a greeting of the water dragons' hunters - my Tale Of The Rock Pieces).

    ReplyDelete