Tuesday, April 30, 2013

92/365: Thorny

Someone in class asked me just what the heck this is. I have no idea. It came from a small, dessicated shrub in the middle of a pasture, and I stumbled across it whilst helping The Wife with a bridal shoot. I've never seen something so evil-looking in all my born days. Every seed pod radiated nasty thorns, and they weren't for show, either. Those things were tough and sharp. And every other stem and leaf boasted its own assortment of needle-like impalement devices ready to draw blood at any moment. I swear, if one has said "Feed me, Seymore. Feed me now!" I'd have not blinked an eye.

365 photo project, macro thorny seed pod, Lisa On location photography. New Braunfels, Austin, San Marcos, San Antonio. Karl Blossfeldt

Camera: Canon Elan 7ne
Film: Kodak T-Max 400
Lens: Canon 100mm 2.8 macro
Lisa On Location Photography

Now Playing: Peter Gabriel Peter Gabriel Plays Live
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment