Thursday, May 09, 2013

107/365: IR/Lev III - Spawning run

While I take my art seriously, whether it be writing, photography or anything else, I never want to come across as a Serious Artist. That level of self-importance just isn't me. So I like to include some level of humor in my projects, whether its apparent in the final results or not. In this case, it's not particularly subtle. I don't think the model knew what he was getting into when he started trying random, spontaneous poses, but I instantly knew this was a winner. Anything that makes me smile is a winner.

infrared, Canon 50D, levitation, spawning run, Lisa On Location Photography, New Braunfels, San Antonio, San Marcos, Austin

Camera: Canon 50D 720nm infrared modified
Lens: Canon EF-S 10-22mm
Lisa On Location

Now Playing:
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment