Friday, May 10, 2013

108/365: RI/Lev IV - Umbrella

This was the first image from this series that told me I was really on to something. This was also the image that drove home the point to me that morning sunlight is much, much, much better for false color infrared than evening sun. I'd tried several evening shoots, and while the results were interesting with nice contrast, they were quite devoid of useable color and only suitable for black and white conversion. This image, on the other hand, made me say "Wow!" even before I got it out of the camera.

infrared, Canon 50D, levitation, boy climbing tree, Lisa On Location Photography, New Braunfels, San Antonio, San Marcos, Austin

Camera: Canon 50D 720nm infrared modified
Lens: Canon EF-S 10-22mm
Lisa On Location

Now Playing: Joanne Shenandoah and Lawrence Laughing Orenda
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment