Saturday, May 11, 2013

111/365: IR/Lev VII - Contagion

This image gave me tons of problems. I took an array of shots with my models in different poses, but ran into the problem where one would strike a great pose, but the other two were somewhat uninspired. And so on. Then I moved the camera a split second before remembering to take the necessary background shot, and getting the various scenes properly aligned for the composite was nightmarish (parallax is a harsh mistress). But I knew I absolutely had to have one image of multiple people floating in my series, because really, that's just not done.

What if levitation were involuntary, and catching?

infrared, Canon 50D, levitation, forest, people levitating in a forest, Lisa On Location Photography, New Braunfels, San Antonio, San Marcos, Austin

Camera: Canon 50D 720nm infrared modified
Lens: Canon EF-S 10-22mm
Lisa On Location

Now Playing: Clandestine To Anybody At All
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment