Wednesday, May 15, 2013

117/365: IR/Lev XIII - Swept away

My final entry in my Intro to Digital Photography class final project. I saw this willow tree, and knew it would look fantastic in infrared. But I didn't want to simply repeat my previous "model floating" illusions. Then I thought, what if she wasn't defying gravity, but instead, gravity was defying her? The result is a little silly, a little scary and a little self-referential. I thought it a fitting conclusion to the series.

infrared, Canon 50D, levitation, swept away, falling, willow, Lisa On Location Photography, New Braunfels, San Antonio, San Marcos, Austin

Camera: Canon 50D 720nm infrared modified
Lens: Canon EF-S 10-22mm
Lisa On Location

Now Playing: Billy Joel 52nd Street
Chicken Ranch Central

No comments:

Post a Comment