Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Weekend Update the first

First off, I got no writing done over the weekend. Nothing at all. Apollocon and all that. And Monday I was so wiped out that I did nothing there, either. And the baby woke us up early this morning, so I didn't get caught up on any of that sleep deficit. If I make any progress on the novel at all tonight, I'll consider it a major victory. That's not to say I've been totally unproductive. In fact, I'm pretty darn pleased with myself. Consider:



An interview with Peter S. Beagle. A very good interview with Peter S. Beagle, in which all manner of things are discussed, including Tolkien, script work, music, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Salt Wine and a whole host of other things directly or indirectly releated to his own writing. It's been two years since I conducted my last interview, and I wasn't sure how things would go. I'm happy to report things went very well indeed. I can't wait to see this one in final form.

Now Playing: The Kinks Arthur or the Decline and Fall of the British Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment